Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 19 June 2017

Dog & Doggie for Dies to Die For

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

Hope you are well and enjoying the glorious weather we are having in the UK - I know for some it is a struggle with the heat but for me personally I love it :o)

Today I would like to share with you my DT make for

DIES TO DIE FOR

I made this card only yesterday morning with the purchases I made at DtDF the day before in Telford - so I broke my record for using new stash the fastest.

There is a 'meaning' behind the choice of images on this card - when Jack was very small he and John would play a game where Jack would say Dog and John would reply Doggie - they would do this repeatedly and for some strange reason they thought it was so funny - the best bit for me was hearing them laugh so much together - so when I saw this set of stamps I just knew I had to have them!!!




John also used to play both the drums and the guitar (not both at the same time lol!!!)

Card Ingredients:

Image: Mama Elephant Rock and Paws Stamp Set
Mama Elephant Rock and Paws Die Set
Colouring Medium: Copics
Design Paper: Best Creations Rock Star
Sentiment Stamps - Free with this month's Making Cards

Thanks for popping by and for all your continued support.
Have a fabulous day.

TTFN

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I hate this heat personally. Love this cute card though

Karen Knott said...

Such a cute card Debs and even nicer that there is a lovely story behind the design :)
Hugs, Kaz xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh what a sweet card, Love that you have such happy memories of when he was dinky to go with it. Hope alls well, Love Hazel xx

coops said...

So stunning Debs.I love your design and the images are so cute :D

Carol S. said...

Brilliant fun image and love the scene you have created. Great card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sarah said...

A delightful card Debs xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Debs, super cute!.. enjoy the sunshine :)
Hugs
Wendy xx

Pollard Carole said...

Great fun card loving the design Love and hugs Carole x