Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 24 July 2017

Chrysanthemum Birthday Greetings for DtDF

Good morning my lovely crafty friends.

I'm here again with a little Monday Morning Inspiration 
and this week I've been playing with some totally scrummy stash from 

DIES TO DIE FOR


I just love the gorgeous summery colours of this card - so bright and cheery.

I created the sparkle behind the die cut panel using Versamark, Stamp n Bond and lashings of Glamour Dust - so sparkilicious!!!

Here are the links to the items used:

Memory Box Chrysanthemum Collage Die
MFT Hello
MFT Blueprints 15
MFT Blueprints 18
MFT Dots & Stripes Sorbet
YNS Jessica with Cupcakes
for the Birthday Wishes sentiment
Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry & Squeezed Lemonade
Glamour Dust
Stamp n Bond

Have a lovely crafty week - see you next Monday.

TTFN

No comments: